Somatropin is a form of human growth hormone (HGH) that helps with fresh muscle cell formation, joint strengthening, fat burning, mood enhancements, and also improvements in skin. This is the reason why somatropin is one of the most sought-after HGHs within bodybuilding circles.
However, somatropin is not the most inexpensive HGH to buy. The money you spend for a 10-week testosterone enanthate cycle or a six-week Dianabol cycle is equal to the cost of a one-week somatropin cycle. When on testosterone and Dianabol, the costs also include post-cycle therapy. One week somatropin cycles equate Dianabol or Testosterone cycles only regarding costs and not results. Just a week of somatropin is not going to bring about any major differences to your muscle strength and size. However, there are certain benefits to somatropin that make people spend that extra money.
Somatropin Therapy Benefits
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved somatropin use for specific medical conditions. The HGH enhances overall life quality and promotes general well-being and health.
• Somatropin helps tackle growth hormone deficiency (GHD). This is a condition where the body doesn’t make sufficient amount of HGH. In kids, GHD could cause growth failure and stunting. In grownups, the deficiency could result in lowered energy, fatigue, and decreased bone mass.
• Somatropin helps manage intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). IUGR is a condition found in close to 3 to 5 percent of all pregnancies. It’s a medical condition where the growth of the baby is restricted and compromised, which makes them smaller than what they should be.
• Somatropin is an effective anti-aging drug. It slows down the biological clock and postpones the appearance of undesirable aging signs. Experts believe somatropin therapy can reverse the aging process by almost a couple of decades.
• The somatropin hormone also assists with hair growth and is used for treating male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia. Somatropin slows down the rate at which the hair shedding happens. This effect could be attributed to the hormone’s anti-aging qualities.
• As aforementioned, somatropin helps achieve a wrinkle-free and healthy skin. The human skin loses its suppleness and elasticity with age, resulting in sagging and wrinkle formation. Somatropin manages to thicken the skin and makes it firmer and more elastic.
Somatropin is a close relative of HGH. Its benefits/effects are therefore quite similar to HGH. However, it’s recommended not to go full-throttle with the dosages as that could lead to some serious side effects, like how it’s with every other anabolic steroid on the market.